Detox, ease tired muscles, revitalise, sweat it out and melt away your stresses at the Sauna Room that leaves you with supple, softer skin and a healthy, rosy glow.
Sauna Rules & Regulations
• The Sauna Room is open daily from 08:00 to 19:00.
• Please register at the Lifestyle Counter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6326 1949.
• Maximum capacity allowed at one time: Golf Changing Room (7 Persons) and Level 1 Changing Room (4 Persons).
• A shower must be taken before entering the sauna.
• A swimsuit or towel must be worn at all times.
• No food, beverage or smoking is allowed.
• Footwear: slippers or barefoot only.
• Keep conversations low, and do not behave in a rowdy manner as the sauna is designed for relaxation.
• Do not leave litter of any kind behind, such as band aids or bobby pins
• Children under 18 years of age using the sauna must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
• Do not spit or sweat onto the coals.
• If the temperature is too hot or cold for you, please ask for a group consensus prior to using the ladle to pour water onto the sauna rocks.
• Enter and exit quickly. The sauna is airtight to keep the heat inside. Opening the door releases heat and should be done expeditiously.
• Do not shave, tweeze, brush your hair, or groom in any way while using the sauna.
• Do not to stay in the sauna for more than 15 minutes.
• Monitor your own body temperature to prevent heat stress.
• The Club will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, loss, damage, accident, or whatsoever, caused by the use of the sauna.
Sauna Safety Tips
• Despite their benefits, the sauna may not be appropriate for everyone. Please check with your doctor before using it.
• Do not use the sauna if you are under medications that make you drowsy or interfere with your body's ability to regulate temperature.
• Do not use a sauna if you are feeling unwell.
• Drink at least one full glass of water before and after your sauna session to avoid dehydration.
• Avoid drinking alcohol before, during, or after a sauna session.
• Avoid consuming a large meal prior to using the sauna.
• Do not fall asleep in the sauna.
• Exit the sauna if you are feeling dizzy or unwell.